Expressions used in this Agreement have the following meanings:
Shop – the online Shop of thewrapoutwear.com
Goods – all products offered for sale in the Shop
Customer – the person purchasing the Goods from the Shop
Regulations – these regulations
Sales Contract – a contract entered into by the Customer with the Shop; Act of March, 2nd 2000, On the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product, shall apply to this Agreement.
1. By using the Shop the Customer states that they accept the Regulations.
2. Information on the Goods in the Shop, including descriptions and prices of Goods, are an invitation to submit an offer to conclude a sales agreement, according to the Article 71 of the Civil Code, in accordance with the terms of these Regulations.
3. Presentations and photos of the Goods offered in the Shop are exemplary.
4. The Customer has access to information about the characteristics of the Goods, their prices, the materials from which they are made of, etc.
5. The Customer is obliged to use the content on the Shop for their private use only and to use the Shop in accordance with the laws of Poland and the provisions of these Regulations.
1. The Sales Agreement is concluded between the the Shop and the Customer.
2. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Orders placed on working days will be processed on the first working day after the date on which the sale was concluded.
3. The Customer shall provide all the necessary address details for the Sales Agreement to be successfully concluded.
4. In order to place an order the Customer has to choose a product/s and add it/them to the Bag, by using an appropriate button.
5. The Customer can place an order by clicking the order confirmation button on the checkout page. After placing an order, the Customer will receive an order confirmation via email. This message is a confirmation that the Customer offers to purchase the specified Goods from the Shop.
6. The Customer has the right to cancel the order before receiving a confirmation from the Shop on the order being shipped. For this purpose, the Customer should immediately contact the Shop via email.
7. We reserve the right to cancel an order when the Customer provides false information, or the payment is not authorizated by the electronic payment system of PayPal, or payment has not been finalized within two working days of placing the order.
1. The delivery times, indicated when ordering, are the most likely period during which the contract is executed. The Goods are delivered to the selected delivery address by a shipping company DHL, DPD or a regular post service. Charges for the delivery are quoted during the checkout process. Expected delivery time is up to 7 working day from the day after posting for domestic orders. The maximum term of the contract should not exceed 30 days from the date of conclusion of the Sale. The Goods will be dispatched after the Shop receives the Payment from the Customer via the selected payment system.
2. Upon receiving the delivery, the Customer should carefully check the contents of the shipment, the state of the outer packaging and condition of the Goods ordered. In case of noticing any damage the Customer should prepare a damage report with the courier, in two identical copies signed by the Customer and the courier.
Sale, prices and payment
1. The Prices of the Goods indicated on the website will be binding for both parties from the receipt of the confirmation of the Order. The Prices will not change regardless of the changes in the Shop, that occur after the Customer receives the Order Confirmation. All prices are gross prices. The prices are quoted in Euro.
2. The Customer can select the payment method. Shop allows you to make electronic payments with PayPal and to transfer the money via bank transfer.
3. The Shop reserves the right to change the prices of the Goods available in the store, introduce new Goods, conduct and cancel promotions or make other changes in accordance with the Civil Code and other applicable laws. These changes will not violate the rights of Customer who have entered into a contract of sale of the Goods offered in the Shop before the above listed changes.
4. If the Goods purchased by the Customer are discounted within 14 days of the conclusion of the sale, the Customer is entitled to a reimbursement of the difference between the price paid by the Customer and the discounted price. Reimbursement will be made at the Customer’s bank account used during the execution of a transaction. In order to receive a refund the Customer should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, containing the information about the transaction, including: the name of the Customer, the name and price of the goods ordered, the date of the receipt of the order.
Warranty, returns and complaints
1. The Shop is liable to the Client according to the of Art. 221 of the Civil Code Goods purchased for non-compliance for the Goods purchased.
2. All goods offered in the store are new. Photos of the Goods are exemplary, since the Goods are handmade and one of a kind. Therefore, slight differences may occur in the appearance of products. The Goods made to order, or according to Customer specifications, cannot be exchanged and returned.
3. Goods purchased from the Shop can be returned, if they do not comply with the Contract of Sale. In order to request a Return, please contact us via email email@example.com. We will send you a Return form, which should be sent to us together with the Goods, to the address specified in the Return form. The Customer will receive information about the status of the Return request within 14 days from the date of the receipt of the Goods by the Shop. After an approval, the Shop will send you a full-fledged product (repaired or new) within 14 days, and if that is not possible (e.g. the product is out of stock), the Shop will reimburse the full price paid for the Goods.
4. If the Goods are damaged during transport to the Customer, the Customer is obliged to prepare a damage report, together with the courier, as stated above. The damage report will serve as a basis for the Return request.
5. The Customer has the right to return the Goods for any reason within 14 days of receipt of the Goods. In order to do so, the Customer should request a Return form by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and return the Goods to the Shop within 14 days of receipt of the Goods (with the original tags included, unused, clean, odorless). A reimbursement will be sent to the Customer’s account within a maximum of 14 days from the date of the receipt of the Goods by the Shop.
6. The shop has the right to refuse to accept the Return, if the Return was made after the allowed time, or the Goods were in some way deficient.
7. Goods made for special inquiry or personalized cannot be returned.
8. We do not accept the Goods returned by COD.
1. Customer’s personal data will be processed by the Shop in order to process the Customer’s orders, as well as for marketing purposes related to the functioning of the Shop. The Store will also have access to personal data of Customers from PayPal. The processing of data will happen in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997, On the protection of personal data and the Act of 18 July 2002, on electronic services.
2. The Customer’s personal data is protected by the Shop against unauthorized disclosure, destruction or unauthorized modification by the use of appropriate technical and organizational security.
1. “The Wrap” is the sole administrator of the Shop, registered in Łódź, ul. Aleksandrowska 24/41, 91-120, EU VAT number PL 829-168-18-70.
2. The acceptance of these Regulations is required to purchase Goods offered by the Shop.
3. The Regulations shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the substantive laws of Poland without giving effect to any choice of law rules and principles thereof.
4. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Regulation or the breach, termination or invalidity hereof or thereof, which cannot be resolved between the parties by way of consultation and negotiation, shall be settled in court.
5. We reserve the right to make changes to the Rules at any time. Amendments to the Regulations may not infringe the rights acquired by the Customers using the Shop before.
6. All photos, graphics, logos, publications and texts available in the Shop are protected by the Law of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (OJ 1994 No. 24 pos. 83). Unauthorized copying, reproduction or distribution of any content posted on the Shop is prohibited.